Isp Targeting Plug-In?

tkat

Thanks for the details.

We have a Plugin for Ip Location targeting and you can check the details in the below URL

http://www.openxmods.com/openxmods/Ip-Location-targeting/prod_1496.html

If you have any specific requirements,Kindly sent the details and we are glad to create a custom Plugin for you.

• 1 month later...

More specifically, if you want to target certain ISPs, the way to do this is with the already included plugin for MaxMind, and to use the MaxMind ISP database.

MaxMind offer a free version of most of their databases, but for up to date info, you would probably want to consider their commercial ISP database, as it's not that expensive.

As of the Revive Adserver 3.0.x series, make sure you get the GeoIP Legacy version - MaxMind's GeoIP2 is not yet supported.

Thanks for the details.

We have a Plugin for Ip Location targeting and you can check the details in the below URL

(URL removed for this reply)

If you have any specific requirements,Kindly sent the details and we are glad to create a custom Plugin for you.

I don't agree with trying to sell a plugin for a feature that already exists in the core project (as described by Andrew recently).

• 2 weeks later...

I have purchased the MaxMind GeoIOSIP database and set the path to that file for the ISP and Organization location file on the oxMaxMindGeoIP Plugins settings.  

That is apparently not enough to activate ISP targeting.

Is there something else I need to do?

• 2 years later...