All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Install the plugins manually, everything works. For whatever reason they are not installed during installation, no one seems to be able to respond. This is not in the installation logs.
  3. Today
  4. During the installation process, messages appear. But no mistakes, only at the end i sent you video installation I do not understand the reason for not installing plugins. Everything works except installing plugins.
  5. During the installation, you should have seen something like: Installing Revive Adserver Plugin: Banner Types PluginOK while the installer was installing all the bundled plugins, e.g.
  6. For what reason? Mysql is clean. Apache rights are. When installing errors are not, only those that I sent. What should be done?
  7. What rights are needed? Gave apache rights, but after installing No plugins installed. debug.log Apr 18 11:10:15 +0300 OX-5cb830e726956 [ error] Unable to drop the table variable_publisher Apr 18 11:10:15 +0300 OX-5cb830e726956 [ error] Unable to drop table rv_variables Apr 18 11:10:15 +0300 OX-5cb830e726956 [ error] Unable to drop the table variables Apr 18 11:10:15 +0300 OX-5cb830e726956 [ error] Unable to drop table rv_zones Apr 18 11:10:15 +0300 OX-5cb830e726956 [ error] Unable to drop the table zones install.log Installation started 2019-04-18 11:10:15 Attempting to connect to database adv_tvfaq with user adv_tvfaq Connected to database adv_tvfaq Database settings and permissions are OK creating upgrade_action audit table successfully created upgrade_action audit table creating database_action audit table successfully created database_action audit table schema definition from cache TRUE Installation created the core tables Installation updated the schema version to 623 Installation updated the application version to 4.1.4 Preparing to set timezone preference... Found timezone preference ID of 16 Found the admin account's timezone association, updating preference... Updated the admin account timezone preference to: 'Europe/Kiev'
  8. Then there is something very wrong with your setup or hosting, or apache security modules. One of the last steps of the installer does also install the plugins.
  9. Plugins not installed I did a clean install several times and the plugins didn't install
  10. Perhaps the standard plugins are disabled or not installed.
  11. Yesterday
  12. Revive Adserver v4.1.4 running on Apache 2.2.15, PHP 7.0.22 and MySQL 5.7.19 No choice of html and text config [allowedBanners] sql=1 web=1 url=1 html=1 text=1 video= What is missing?
  13. Thanks, but neither option helped solve the problem. Could someone help me with this? Access the screen www.altosagitos.com.br/ad and clicking on accepted, it stays on the same page and does not go forward. Installing Revive Adserver 4.2.0-rc1
  14. EERA

Demo

Thanks. It looks like there are plugins at https://www.reviveadservermod.com/billing-modules/bidding-system-basic I'll research them a bit more.
  15. Hi, I don't want to give away what I plan on doing as I think it could be an interesting offering in a very niche market. To achieve what I want to do, I would need to multiply banner impressions by another value. But sounds like it is more complicated that what I thought it would be.
  16. Last week
  17. Hi @EERA, Unfortunately, there would not be a single file you could edit to change how impressions are "calculated" (although I'm not really sure what you mean by that). The entire Revive Adserver system utilizes a common understanding of how statistics work throughout the application - changing the understanding of this would be something that requires everything that interacts with the idea of impressions to (potentially) be changed.
  18. https://documentation.revive-adserver.com/display/DOCS/Revive+Adserver+Broken
  19. Hi @EERA, Sorry, no, there's no demo version (although you can sign up to the Hosted Edition quite cheaply!). I've also updated our docs to answer your main question: https://documentation.revive-adserver.com/display/DOCS/FAQs
  20. EERA

Demo

Hi, Is there a demo of revive adserver? I also couldn't find any screenshots which would potentially help me answer the following questions 1) Can advertisers and publishers sign up on their own? 2) Can publishers add funds through a payment gateway? Is stripe supported? 3) Can you set up an auction system? Example: If advertiser A is willing to pay up to $1 CPM and advertiser B is bidding $1.50, then advertiser B is charged a $1.01 CPM assuming both accounts are funded.
  21. Hi, I want to edit how impressions are calculated as I have an idea that uses a different pricing model that's partially based on impressions. Can somebody point me to the right file? My plan would be to hire a developer to make the edits for me.
  22. does not leave the welcome screen when starting the installation, what to do?
  23. Hi, I have set up the following campaign as a test; my goal is to deliver 5000 impressions per day: However the campaign is delivered at high speed (see below). How can I tell Revive to 'spread out' the impressions over the duration of the campaign? Thanks!
  24. Yes I'm aware, but the documentation claims that for XML-RPC banners, a request will count as an impression and this is not correct. Requests are also not taken into account for CTR calculations, which is an issue in my case. I checked the source and added the impressions to it. Happy to share the change if you feel that's relevant.
  25. Hi @bartv, Revive Adserver supports the logging and reporting of requests, in addition to impressions. https://documentation.revive-adserver.com/display/DOCS/Banner+Logging+Settings
  26. +1 for this, I'm working with XML-RPC banners now but JSON would have much, much less overhead on the server.
  27. Hi, I've switched to using XML-RPC delivered banners to avoid some ad-blockers, and this is working great. On the server I see a much higher number of requests now and I see them being delivered in the front-end as well. The impressions count in the statistics report has not changed though as the tracking beacon is still blocked for visitors with an ad-blocker. Is there a way to count the number of 'backend requests' instead of relying on the tracking beacon for this zone? According to the documentation: > When using an Image Tag, No Cookie Image Tag or XML-RPC Tag, Revive Adserver will also log the impression at this point, as there is no other way for these tags to record impressions However, I'm not sure this is working as described.
  1. Load more activity