Cannot add banners in fresh install

Bugsy

Hello,

I Installed Revive Server on:

"You are currently using Revive Adserver v4.1.4 running on nginx 1.10.3, PHP 7.0.33-0ubuntu0.16.04.2 and MySQL 5.7.25-0ubuntu0.16.04.2"

Everything working fine, except that I don't have ability to create new banners:
adserver/www/admin/banner-edit.php?clientid=1&campaignid=1 return ERROR 500

Tried everything - changing mysql, permissions (plus 777 to all folders), reinstall server, reading tutorials, but still....

2019/03/15 15:44:23 [error] 1004#1004: *7825977 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught League\Flysystem\Exception: Impossible to create the root directory "". in /var/www/html/example.com/adserver/lib/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php:106
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/example.com/adserver/lib/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php(78): League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local->ensureDirectory('')
#1 /var/www/html/example.com/adserver/var/cache/example.com_admin_container.php(97): League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local->__construct('', 0)
#2 /var/www/html/example.com/adserver/lib/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Container.php(335): ReviveAdserverCachedContainer->getFilesystem_Adapter_LocalService()
#3 /var/www/html/example.com/adserver/var/cache/example.com_admin_container.php(77): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Container->get('filesystem.adap...')
#4 /var/www/html/example.com/adserver/lib/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Container.php(335): ReviveAdserverCachedContainer->getFilesystemService()
#5 /var/www/html/example.com/adserv" while reading response header from upstream, client: 78.128.126.84, server: example.com, request: "GET /adserver/www/admin/banner-edit.php?clientid=1&campaignid=1 HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock:", host: "example.com", referrer: "https://example.com/adserver/www/admin/campaign-banners.php"

PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught League\Flysystem\Exception: Impossible to create the root directory "".

This looks to me like something is set up incorrectly, resulting in the code attempting to write the banner file to an undefined directory.

I am assuming you are using local file storage for the banners? If so, what do you have that set to in terms of directory?