Cron Task - site url to append to the end

Hi

I am setting up a fresh Revive install and I am having a brain blip. According to: https://documentation.revive-adserver.com/display/DOCS/Running+Maintenance it says:

1 * * * * /path/to/php /path/to/revive_server/scripts/maintenance/maintenance.php www.example.com

should be the cron entry, is www.example.com the url of Revive or the site I have setup for ads inside revive?

E.G. Revive install at www.blahads.com and the site its serving is www.blahsite.com which would I use?

Also if I have revive running on multiple urls such as www.blahads2.com (with 2 config files in var?) should I have a extra cron for each of those addresses or should I just have a single cron which will do maintenance for all?
The 2 urls would *run* the exact same revive install with the same www.blahsite.com inside it as well as database.

I am just trying to figure out best practice etc as we use several urls to access revive.

Thanks for the help!

Hi,

The domain that is passed in as the parameter to the crontab entry to run maintenance should match the domain that the Admin UI runs on.

As you are talking about a single install of Revive Adserver, with multiple URLs in use, you only need one crontab entry, as it doesn't matter what URL is used to access the UI or deliver banners, it's all the same database & set of statistics.

See also https://documentation.revive-adserver.com/display/DOCS/Managing+Configuration+Files