All banners at one time - Contract campaign

Hi

I have an order for a branding campaign: 300,000 impressions per month, but I want my ad to appear evenly over the entire period.

Branding campaign consists of three banners: 1x leaderboard and 2x skyscrapper.......3 ad zones: https://upx.cz/inC

I need to show all the banners at one time. When I turn on Companion positioning in campaign setting, so this works just right only when I have choice campaign type: OVERRIDE, but I need smoothly delivering the impressions. When I select CONTRACT campaign, sometimes it display only one of banners, sometimes two and sometimes three. Problem is, that I need allways all three.

Do you have any solution  or plugin how to run this branding campaign ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @Rech25,

Thanks. As far as I can see and tell (excluding a bug!), this should work with Async tags. 

If the first banner on the page that's selected is from a companion campaign, then all the subsequent banners will also be from that campaign.

I wonder if what is happening is that sometimes your first banner is from a campaign that is NOT a companion campaign, which means that a subsequent banner can be from any campaign - including a companion campaign?