Add Custom Ad Format

savith

Hi guys,

I am new to Revive Adserver and I have a challenge to be handled.

The ad format, that we use consists of a set of a files, that will be packaged and are supposed to be pushed to the publisher div, which is mapped as invocation zone. Can you guys let know how can I configure Revive Adserver to push that package instead of typical image etc., that are being pushed to the div?

Regards

Savith

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the response!

I didnt get your question. Let me explain a bit more on what we need to put into the ad.

Couple of images,a button, textbox etc., something like an opt-in kind of thing. you can say. Does that help?

I dont know how we would be able to deliver it as  a banner though...as for my understanding, we point to our custom adtype for those requests that come in through those zones.

Regards

Savith

Hi @savith,

Okay - so, to display all of that (the images, button, text box, etc.) on the page, how do you do that? I am assuming there is some HTML code which describes how to display all of the parts - what images, what buttons, what text boxes, etc. Right?

If there is, then can you not just put that HTML into Revive Adserver as an HTML banner?