Cannot Add or Edit Campaigns

MrMyles

I have been running OpenX/Revive for what seems like ages. It has run well and when needed I upgrade the software.

I have a semi dedicated hosting plan and up until 2 hours ago I was running Revive 3.055.

All was working perfect until yesterday. Suddenly I began having functionality trouble, getting errors saying "403 Forbidden". I made no system changes, no software changes and had been able to use everything fine before yesterday. I had successfully used the system on Monday morning without issue.

But, now it fails when trying to create or edit any ad campaigns.

Sorry, the URL you tried to access (/adserver/www/admin/campaign-edit.php) is forbidden (403).

I know the files exist, and they are set to 644 permissions as they should be. And the files had not been touched or changed in almost a year according to the timestamp.

Checking for updates I saw a new software update was released so I went and made the upgrade successfully. Software and all plugins are current. However, the error still occurs.

For some reason I am no longer allowed to access the pages I need.

Any idea why?

Semi-dedicated hosting
Apache Version    2.2.31
PHP Version    5.4.45
MySQL Version    5.5.46-cll
Revive 3.2.2

• 2 weeks later...