Ox_Admin_Redirect Logs User Out...?

I have a plugin in development which needs to redirect the user to a different page, a couple of folders down the /www/admin/.../... hierarchy. I'm using redirect() with a relative-to-base path, like this:

OX_Admin_Redirect::redirect("plugins/modulename/blabla.php");

The url is correct, and is correctly handled at the end of the process. The problem is that this *first* appears to log the user out of Revive altogether, which has the effect of sending them to the login page. Once the login details are correctly entered, the user is correctly forwarded to the correct url, as specified above.

There are no other arguments sent, and no permission changes that I'm aware of. The user is essentially going back to where they started the process, and has full permissions to do so. It's a tad frustrating to be redirected AND logged out. I hope I've described this clearly. Does anyone have any suggestions for what could be the problem here?

Thanks in advance for any helpful tips.

R.

Yep, Matteo. It's all fine here now. It turned out to be a mishandled object id. :)

Hi Richard, that's correct. There's nothing wrong with what you are doing and I can confirm it works here, so there must be something wrong with your test environment. I'm afraid some more debug on your end will be necessary.