Rv_Data_Summary_Ad_Hourly Vs Rv_Data_Intermediate_Ad

hkopo

Does anyone know the difference between these two tables?  I've been using  rv_data_intermediate_ad to compile statistics data that matches the revive adserver reporting but the data_summary_hourly seems to return the same data.  One indicates that it might be temporary (intermediate) the other summarized (hourly) but when I run a query against both, I get the same results and just doing a count(*) on that some query returns the same number of rows which tells me the summarization is the same on both.

• 2 weeks later...
  • rv_data_intermediate_ad: Statistics data migrated from bucket table into rv_data_intermediate_ad based on operation time.Opertion time such as 5,10,15,20,30 and 60 mins.

• rv_data_summary_ad_hourly: Statistics data migrated from rv_data_intermediate_ad into rv_data_summary_ad_hourly table every hour and revenue will be calculated in this table.

• 3 years later...

I can see data in statistics for previous date but not able to see the data (Clicks and Conversion) for today 

i can see data in this table rv_data_intermediate_ad
but i can not see data in this table rv_data_summary_ad_hourly

Maintance is also running 

Can you please help