Can No Longer Log Into Our Adserver Logins

Randomly a few days ago I tried to log into our OpenX Ad server account and these errors somehow popped up, and now our company can't do anything with the account (log in to retrieve stats/upload banners etc)

Here are the following errors:

Strict Standards: Non-static method PEAR::setErrorHandling() should not be called statically in /home/*******/public_html/lib/Max.php on line 222

Strict Standards: Non-static method OA::debug() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/*******/public_html/lib/max/ErrorHandler.php on line 134

Strict Standards: Non-static method Log::singleton() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/*******/public_html/lib/OA.php on line 158

Strict Standards: Non-static method Log::factory() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/*******/public_html/lib/pear/Log.php on line 199

Strict Standards: Non-static method PEAR::isError() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/*******/public_html/lib/OA.php on line 165

Strict Standards: Non-static method OX_Admin_Timezones::getTimezone() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/*******/public_html/lib/OA.php on line 198

In Addition I cannot access the following: 

- OpenX account or a equivalent

OpenX FTP or a equivalent 

How does my company go about solving this? We need to log in soon to login for ad uploading + checking stats 

Thanks Erik! 

I contacted them and they fixed the solution mostly, however I cannot access the stats page ("/www/admin/stats.php"). I asked them to explain what they did and they gave me this explanation: 

Thank you for writing in.

To resolve the issue, I have just updated the PHP version to a non native. You can change the version of PHP and check the version which will resolve the issue you are facing.

If the problem persists the get back to us along with the steps to replicate the issue at our end and also provide us any login details required.

Is there a way for me to solve us? 

• 6 months later...