Excel Export Problem

Lubrick

Hello. :)

I noticed a recent problem with campaign reports.

When I want to generate a report I go to statistics, then I select an advertiser which opens it's campaigns, and when I click on selected campaign the report is shown.

The problem occurs when I try to export the chosen report to excel, because then I get the report for all advertisers instead of just the one I wanted. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Thanks.

I don't get an error message, export is successful but I get the report for all advertisers instead of the one I selected.

I don't think PHP memory size is the problem because, as you said, that can limit exports but I get more than I asked for... :)

No one knows what could be the problem? Admins?

I went through all logs on the server but there is no error, warning or anything else that seams relevant to my problem...

I assume, looking at the url I get when I click on "Export statistics to Excel" (which i pasted below), that excel reports are generated with a plugin. Is it possible that there is a problem with this plugin after a recent Revive update?

URL:

stats.php?&plugin=advertiser:statshistory

EDIT:

I found something useful in the debug.log file.

When I click on "Export Statistics to Excel" debug.log shows me this:

[ warning]  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /my_path/public_html/lib/pear/OLE/PPS/Root.php:133)

• 4 months later...