Revive adserver hosted lite tracking conversions

Hi guys, 

I'm starting to set up Revive and to learn I decided to start with the lite hosted plan

Now I need to understand how to set up the tracker for conversions because i'd like to run CPA Campaigns

I have read various tutorials online, but I don't understand why in my version of Revive, the tab where I can set the tracker is probably missing

can someone help me?

what i need is someone to explain me how i can get to the next page which i can't find anywhere

screenshot

Please let me know, 

Kind regards

Based on the user access tab I believe I am already admin, I also have "Allow this user to manage this account's users" flagged

however I don't find where to create tracking conversions

I've already looked at those tutorials, but the "Global Settings" tab is missing in my dashboard so I can't set up the tracker

please see the screenshot below

screenshot

In addiction to this, based on the Black River tutorials and the video tutorials i found on youtube I see that I am missing a tab in my dashboard, that is the "configuration" tab.

I think the problem is that, please compare my screenshot from previous post with this one below and you will notice that the first one is missing the configuration tab

https://ibb.co/FxRvJD8

Maybe I did not explain it clear enough.

I need to have working conversions in order to create CPA campaigns.

Right now I am using the Revive Hosted version.

Can I create CPA campaigns, track conversions on my client's landing page, and view dashboard stats with this version I have now?