Need multiple ads from the same campaign on the same page

lena11d

Hello:

Is there a way to show multiple ads from the same campaign and same ad zone on the same page? Ive tried setting "Don't show a banner from the same campaign again on the same page" to "No", Ive tried setting it to "Yes" - it does not work. Im getting only 1 ad showing up at a time when I have 10 attached.

Thank you

Lena

Hi Krishnapriya:

We have 10+ banners/big boxes attached/added to the same campaign on the Revive side. In our Joomla backend we are using Revive plugin/module and I set it up to show let's say 5 times on the page. However only 1 banner is showing up on the page. Ive tried all of the combinations of "Dont show a banner from the same campaign on the same page" and I cannot get more than 1 banner showing on the page. (The only thing that works is splitting the banners into different campaigns which is what we ended up doing). It would be nice to figure out why we cant show more than one banner from one campaign on the same page at the same time though.

Thank you!

Lena

Screen%20Shot%202020-10-03%20at%205.45.3

On 10/4/2020 at 4:19 AM, lena11d said:

Hi Krishnapriya:

We have 10+ banners/big boxes attached/added to the same campaign on the Revive side. In our Joomla backend we are using Revive plugin/module and I set it up to show let's say 5 times on the page. However only 1 banner is showing up on the page. Ive tried all of the combinations of "Dont show a banner from the same campaign on the same page" and I cannot get more than 1 banner showing on the page. (The only thing that works is splitting the banners into different campaigns which is what we ended up doing). It would be nice to figure out why we cant show more than one banner from one campaign on the same page at the same time though.

Thank you!

Lena

Screen%20Shot%202020-10-03%20at%205.45.3

use Companion positioning