Plugins fail to install with 5.0.0 RC

Bpls14

I installed twice (Revive Adserver v5.0.0-RC1 as tar.gz) on Centos 7 with PHP 7.3.** (Nginx+Apache+MariaDB) but failed to get any plugin installed. It show only "Choose Section: Plugins/ Groups" and I"nstall new plugin" with Browse, Install, Import (code only). I discovered it at the time of generating Invocation code (not working at all) for a zone. Although, with Chrome browser, I failed to switch to user mode (administrator/ Default Manager) although with IE v11 it works. Can it be possible to manually install plugins by downloading them (even seeking for download URLs)?

On Windows 7, using WAMP, I installed  (Revive Adserver v5.0.0-RC1 as zip) today and it has been working (serving banners to page), although I didn't managed to check more esp. what I experienced/ learnt from using V4.2.0 on my laptop few months ago. 

9 minutes ago, Bpls14 said:

I installed twice (Revive Adserver v5.0.0-as tar.gz) stable release on Centos 7 with PHP 7.3.** (Nginx+Apache+MariaDB) today but failed to get any plugin installed. It show only "Choose Section: Plugins/ Groups" and I"nstall new plugin" with Browse, Install, Import (code only). I discovered it at the time of generating Invocation code (not working at all) for a zone. Although, with Chrome browser, I failed to switch to user mode (administrator/ Default Manager) although with IE v11 it works. Can it be possible to manually install plugins by downloading them (even seeking for download URLs)?

On Windows 7, using WAMP, I installed  (Revive Adserver v5.0.0 as zip) stable release today and it has been working (serving banners to page), although I didn't managed to check more esp. what I experienced/ learnt from using V4.2.0 on my laptop few months ago. 

Now its working perfectly after fresh installation; plugins are all installed. Either, the previous installer got corrupted somewhere between downloading from official site and uploading to my Centos server.  Or as I recall, previous two times, during installations with Chrome, I had problems like appearances of grey boxes between inputs and no success notifications of individual plugins installations. Finally, I could installed successfully and all seems good with IE. But still I can't switch the user mode (administrator/ Default Manager) in Chrome, even after resetting/ restoring Chrome's settings to their original; but it's okey with IE.

At last, I figured out the actual cause of everything; it was for the fact of incorrect/ improper Content Security Policy (CSP header) I implemented earlier. Errors were showing in browser's Console (Developer Tools) for the above mentioned issues before such correction.