How To Build The Publisher Account

i want to building cpm network through the script,   when i installed,  i found when i add the user, the user is admin ,they can see the advertiser and publisher section ,   so who can tell me some how to chage it ?

let the advertiser  only see the advertiser section,and the publisher only see the publisher section ??

thanks

i want to building cpm network through the script,   when i installed,  i found when i add the user, the user is admin ,they can see the advertiser and publisher section ,   so who can tell me some how to chage it ?

let the advertiser  only see the advertiser section,and the publisher only see the publisher section ??

thanks

You can add the User account for every Advertiser and Publisher under User access section on every advertiser and publisher . You can get this section By click on that advertiser/publisher name on that listing page and then Go to User access on that sub menu, then if you click on the Top right section "Action " Button. There you can able to see the Option to add the user account for that one.

In this new user login panel advertiser can able to see only the advertiser section and publisher can able to to see the Publisher section.

Put your comment here if you need any other help.