Revive and Drupal sites upgraded to SSL - now HTML banners missing

I have an interesting problem that someone here might know the answer to off the top of their heads. 

I have two Drupal websites that are fed Revive ads from a third site.  We recently upgraded all three to SSL and - after rewriting the invocation codes - everything appeared to be running securely. That is, until I noticed that there were no HTML banners displaying.  All other ads are fine.  The HTML ads are all calling https:// correctly and the Zone Probability shows that they should be displaying with the others.

I have implemented the raw ad codes (async/javascript/iframe) on test pages...but still no HTML ads are called...or at least none ever appear.  No errors are being recorded either.  Anyone run into this before?  I have been scouring the code and internet looking for clues without any luck.

Did you check errors on Console or Network tabs of Chrome developer tools?

We faced the same issue. After making ssl on one domain, banners stoped work because of security restriction: unsecure request to http were blocked. The fast and dirty decision: you need to make a local copy of your Revive installation on SSL domain.

Example: you have a domain www.example.com with revive installation in www.example.com/revive and secure.example.com (with https) on other. You should make directory secure.example.com/revive and sync it with www.example.com/revive (with the help of rsync command, for example). Then, you need to sync your banner images folder, if it is not in www.example.com/revive. Then, you should change the name of config file and all the pionts with "www.example.com/revive" (ex., see webpath section). And the final part: you should change the domain part of revive's banner zones codes in your templates and change domains there. YOU SHOULDN'T CHANGE THE DATABASE CONFIG! The original and synced version of Revive use the same database.

I know, that this is a dirty hack, but it worked in our case.

Ahhhh...I see what you are saying, renta.  Let me ask you this:

When you were having problems, were you not seeing ANY ads...or were you just not seeing HTML ads?  If I have 8 jpg/gifs and 2 HTML ads assigned to a zone, I see the 8 image banners just fine.  I NEVER see an HTML ad appear.

Do you believe my problem is the same or different as yours was?

Thanx!

When you were having problems, were you not seeing ANY ads...or were you just not seeing HTML ads?  If I have 8 jpg/gifs and 2 HTML ads assigned to a zone, I see the 8 image banners just fine.  I NEVER see an HTML ad appear.

We had this problem with flash and gif banners. Html5 banners are not used on this domain in our case.

I advice you to check the request headers to Revive and Console on problem pages. If there are security restricments - there should be more info on your problem. I think, that banners couldn't be just not showing without js- or request- errors.