Delivery Options Not Working After Upgrade

We just upgraded OpenX 2.8.10 to Revive 3.2.1. Everything looks ok except for Delivery options plug in. None of our "Display by day" options are working. I found the plugins in the old adserver folder and moved both xml and plugin file to new directory. This appeared to solve the issue by making options available, but it kicked errors and would not work. Does anyone have an idea of what we need to do to correct this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

There are usually more errors to be found in either your apache error logs, or in a php_errors.log somewhere under your server root, or in var/debug.log

HTH.

Quick Update - have tried installing plugin from the source tar file, but get message "The uploaded file did not pass security check". It will not install. ????

For others reference I fixed this. I did a clean install in a parallel directory, letting the system set up a new database. I then replaced all the database tables with tables from the database created during the upgrade. Last change was to edit the config file from the upgrade version to reflect the right info for the new database.

Everything that was not working, all the plugins that were missing and wouldn't install, is now fixed. Hope that helps someone.