My Revive Adserver Is Becoming A Mess...

ant

Hello there,

I'm using the same instance of Revive Adserver since it was phpAdsNew  :) 

You can guess it went through a number of upgrades in the past and today I upgraded to version 3.1.0 (from former 3.0.5).

Everything went fine but as usual I had some errors all about oxMarket which I don't have anymore.

This is the detailed list of errors during the upgrade process:

Detailed list of errors found
        Installation of plugin 'openXBannerTypes' failed:
            PLUGIN DEPENDENCY PROBLEM: : unable to determine dependencies for oxMarket - could not locate definition at
            PLUGIN DEPENDENCY PROBLEM: : unable to determine dependencies for oxMarketMaintenance - could not locate definition at
            PLUGIN DEPENDENCY PROBLEM: : unable to determine dependencies for oxMarketDelivery - could not locate definition at
            PLUGIN DEPENDENCY PROBLEM: : unable to determine dependencies for oxMarket - could not locate definition at
            PLUGIN DEPENDENCY PROBLEM: : unable to determine dependencies for oxMarketMaintenance - could not locate definition at
            PLUGIN DEPENDENCY PROBLEM: : unable to determine dependencies for oxMarketDelivery - could not locate definition at
        Installation of plugin 'openXDeliveryLimitations' failed:
        Installation of plugin 'openX3rdPartyServers' failed:
        Installation of plugin 'openXReports' failed:
        Installation of plugin 'openXMaxMindGeoIP' failed:
        Installation of plugin 'openXInvocationTags' failed:
        Installation of plugin 'openXVideoAds' failed:
            Unable to determine schema requirements for oxMarket - could not locate definition at
            Unable to determine schema requirements for oxMarketMaintenance - could not locate definition at
            Unable to determine schema requirements for oxMarketDelivery - could not locate definition at

Of course it can' determin dependencies and doesn't find the path to the file because oxMarket has been uninstalled long ago. It may be that I manually removed folders and files because an error and since then it always tries to detect that plugin during the upgrades. I think there should be a reference to the oxMarket plugin in the database or somewhere else and I'd like to clear it.

I gave a look at the debug file. I avoid to paste it here, it only shows errors about oxMarket and old named plugins. This is just an excerpt:

[    error]  Failed to find package definition file /full/path/to/plugins/etc/openXBannerTypes.xml
[    error]  Failed to find package definition file /full/path/to/plugins/etc/openXDeliveryLimitations.xml
[    error]  Failed to find package definition file /full/path/to/plugins/etc/openX3rdPartyServers.xml
[    error]  Failed to find package definition file /full/path/to/plugins/etc/openXReports.xml
[    error]  Failed to find package definition file /full/path/to/plugins/etc/openXDeliveryCacheStore.xml
[    error]  Failed to find package definition file /full/path/to/plugins/etc/openXMaxMindGeoIP.xml
[    error]  Failed to find package definition file /full/path/to/plugins/etc/openXInvocationTags.xml
[    error]  Failed to find package definition file /full/path/to/plugins/etc/openXDeliveryLog.xml
[    error]  Failed to find package definition file /full/path/to/plugins/etc/openXVideoAds.xml
[    error]  Failed to find package definition file /full/path/to/plugins/etc/openXBannerTypes.xml
[    error]  Failed to find package definition file /full/path/to/plugins/etc/openXDeliveryLimitations.xml
[    error]  Failed to find package definition file /full/path/to/plugins/etc/openX3rdPartyServers.xml
[    error]  Failed to find package definition file /full/path/to/plugins/etc/openXReports.xml
[    error]  Failed to find package definition file /full/path/to/plugins/etc/openXDeliveryCacheStore.xml
[    error]  Failed to find package definition file /full/path/to/plugins/etc/openXMaxMindGeoIP.xml
[    error]  Failed to find package definition file /full/path/to/plugins/etc/openXInvocationTags.xml
[    error]  Failed to find package definition file /full/path/to/plugins/etc/openXDeliveryLog.xml
[    error]  Failed to find package definition file /full/path/to/plugins/etc/openXVideoAds.xml

From the admin backend I can't see any problem and, as said, this install works since long time without any other issue.

Under the "Plugins" section I see all the plugins correctly enabled and with their new names:

• IAB VAST Plugin 1.10.8
  • Banner Delivery Logging Plugin 1.1.1
  • Invocation Tags Plugin 1.3.0
  • MaxMind GeoIP Plugin 1.3.0
  • Banner Delivery Cache Store Plugin 1.1.1
  • Reports Plugin 1.5.2
  • 3rd Party Servers Plugin 1.2.0
  • Delivery Limitations Plugin 1.3.0
  • Banner Types Plugin 1.2.2

Now the question is: how can I find and delete those "ghost" dependencies and old plugins? Could it be I still have some old DB tables or records?

Thank you