Assistance Needed to Set Up Trackers and Deliver Optimal Campaigns Based on CPA

Hi All,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request assistance with the setting up of tracking tools and rules in our ad server to optimize campaign delivery based on the CPA (Cost Per Action).

As we aim to maximize our campaign's effectiveness, we understand that a comprehensive understanding and the optimal use of tracking tools and rules will be essential to achieving our goal. Our intention is to devise a strategy that will allow us to prioritize and deliver campaigns that yield the best CPA.

To ensure this, I kindly request your guidance on the following points:

Trackers Setup: We would appreciate detailed instructions or resources that could guide us on how to properly set up the trackers in our ad server. We are interested in any best practices you could share to ensure accuracy in data collection and interpretation.

Creating Rules for Campaign Delivery: I would like to understand the process of creating and implementing rules that can help us prioritize and automatically deliver the best performing campaigns based on their CPA.

Testing and Validation: Once the trackers are set up and the rules are implemented, how can we test them to ensure everything is working as expected? Also, what are the recommended steps to validate the performance of our campaigns?

Reporting and Analysis: Is there a particular approach or tool within our ad server that can aid in generating comprehensive reports and analyzing the campaign performance based on CPA?

I am confident that your expertise and guidance will be invaluable in helping us navigate these aspects of our ad server setup. As we are keen to implement these changes as soon as possible, your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,
Enrico