Refreshing ad content without reloading page

I'm relatively new to using Revive and I am trying to assist a client with an existing Revive server. They would like to have ad content served by revive refresh at intervals without the user refreshing the page. I believe this should be possible in the current Revive version, but the ad content I have set to rotate will serve the first ad code correctly and then deliver nothing from that point on (the page shows a blank). As an example, I have set up this test page https://russellstreetreport.com/ad-test/ with a rotating ad (and a rotating image to verify that the ad manager is rotating the code). Does anyone have a suggestion that might help me resolve this? Thanks!

Running a display ads needs a great expertise and analysis in the respective domain.   

As you mentioned you are implementing rotating ads with the help of rotating ad script. 

There are various versions of rotating ads hence you need to select the appropriate version as per your need.

These ads have excellent results hence you can easily rely on their performance.

Know more about banner ad services

Edited by Janvi Arora