Google Data Studio

Hello all, 

I am trying to connect the Revive Ad Server with Google Data Studio in order to create a Dashboard to visualize in real time the banners, impressions and clicks. 

Has anyone done this yet? I am trying with Integromator and Google Scrip using functions like getFields and getConfig but it doesn't work for me.  If anyone has any information about this will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Data Studio essentially is a pretty free tool that literally turns your data into informative, basically easy to read, sort of easy to share, and fully customizable dashboards and reports, which specifically is quite significant. You Can connect evive Ad Server with Google Data Studio with connector https://developers.google.com/datastudio/connector/data-sources. Or Follow the same process of  facebook ads google data studio

• 1 month later...

I am completely agree with @Siddhant Mehandru Google data studio is very useful tool that gives us a customized reports and performance insights. 

I must say instead of going with google script functions you can directly integrate the Google Ads connector and select the appropriate parameters and metrics. Selecting right parameters will solve your issues.

@caresbla Tableau is more advanced and developed reporting option that give us more visualization.

Google Data Studio is quite simple that uses bar chart, pie chart. Whereas Tableau uses to create and represent a complicated visualization reports.

For more understanding on reporting you can explore the reporting services.