Help, Invocation code tags

Imacman

Hello it has been a while =since I have used revive, and I am having some troubles as I am not well versed in its usage. A client of mine is using Yellow Pages... to advertise through Google... Google will accept 3rd party Tags.... this will enable me to change the ads as required. My client has will be publishing two different ad sizes. I am trying to set things upmin revive... but I am not having any lock... the Invocation tags that are being generated are not functioning.  About 2 years ago I began using revive... and managed to get a campaign set up and generate an invocation tag that worked.... this campaign from 2 years ago was also through Yelow Pages...... can anyone direct me as to whether or not I need two diffrent invocation tags or just one... if its only one how do I get the two diffrent ads sizes into my inventory?

THIS May help..... below is an invocation tag from last year... that I provided to Yellow Pages... and they were able to manually edit it so thatvit works... the problem is that I nolonger have a campaign associated with that tag. any and all help is greatly apprectaite.

Thanks Imac