What Parameter Overrides Zoneid

christeiro

I have specified two zones on a website. Top Banner: 700x90 (zoneid=10) and side banner 250x250 (zoneid=11). I've added one banner to Top Banner zone (lets call it banner: 1) with a keyword: sports. Into the side banner zone i've added two banners. Banner number 2 with keywords: "basket","ball" and the second banner (banner id: 3) with keywords: "basket","sports". 

Now if i execute the call with the what parameter "ball" togther with the zoneid i get only banner: 2 shown. So that's good. Now if i execute the call with the what parameter "basket" it shows banners 2 and 3. So that's good. Now if i execute the call with the what parameter "sports" then in the Top Banner area it shows the banner nr 1 and nr 3. But as the banner size between banner 1 and banner 3 are different, then it shows wrong banner in wrong zone?

In my expectations it should take both into the consideration: zoneid and what parameter