New Install, Everything Works - No Stats?

Greetings all. Last night I installed Revive and had a generally positive experience - it reminds me a lot of the old phpadsnew product. So I set up some basic zones, a default advertiser, some remnant campaigns, and went to bed. Everything is serving properly, but I have absolutely no stats. I've done about 100-150k pageviews since then, so there should definitely be data. Did I not set something up, a cron job somewhere? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Ok, so turned out maintenance hadn't been run so I ran http://revive-install/maintenance/maintenance.php from a web browser and it updated all my stats. In the admin panel it says its configured to run automatically but apparently it hadn't. I set it to a 5 min interval and will see if stats update, but if they don't has anyone had success putting it on cron?

I recommend running the maintenance through a cron job and have the automatic maintenance inside Revive Adserver admin panel disable. You need to setup the cron job inside your server. If you are running cPanel go to Cron Jobs and insert the cron job there.

I recommend using either php or wget for cron jobs.

php -q /home/directory-to-maintenance.php