Banners and zones display larger than set

CSOFT

No, I have not fixed it.

The banner displays, and it works.

BUT if you make a screen capture and crop the banner image in photoshop, you will see that the width of the banner is actually close to 1100 pixels, not 728 pixels as the real size is.

What I am saying is that the ad server is somehow zooms the banner width as if it put from html  : img src="banner" width="1100"   instead of having it img src="banner" width="728" as it should be.

I hope now it is a little clearer.

Ohhhhh  .. I think is because of my browser.

I have a very large monitor and I set the fonts +2 size. It seems this made the browser increase the images sizes as well :((((

Thank you and sorry I made such a rookie mistake :((

• 4 weeks later...

Good to know that you found the solution for the banner size issue.

Initially When I read the first post in this thread I was imagining the similar possibilities.

Your computer graphic plays an important role while designing your ad sizes. You can try and make possibilities with the browser but it is important to find out the cause behind this problem. 

For getting a better performance on display ad services it is wise idea to follow all the guidelines of banner ad sizes.