Plugins issue with upgrade to Version 5.2.0

I am unable to upgrade from version 5.1.1. to 5.2.0 because a plugin called OpenX3rdPartyAdservers cannot be found.

I searched for it manually in the etc folder, and also looked for it in the 5.1.1 version, just in case.

It flat-out does not seem to exist. But I receive error messages in the plugins report that the xml file for it cannot be found.

Also, the plugins did not get installed during the upgrade, like they normally do. I had to go back and manually extract the ZIP files and place the results in the plugins folder

I've performed dozens of upgrades over the years, so feel pretty adept at these types of things.

RESOLVED:

I found two problems, and when I fixed them, everything upgraded correctly:

1. Permissions: When you set permissions to certain folders to 777 for the upgrade (as described in the Documentation) be sure to also set them for the SUBFOLDERS. I failed to do that.

2. It appears that the original FTP upload of version 5.2.0 had errors and some of the files failed to upload. I discovered this when checking the FTP log file.

SOLUTION: Start over from scratch. Deleted everything. Grabbed a new copy of version 5.2.0, uploaded it, and set the correct folder permissions. Copied my version 5.1.1. database over to the new database, and everything worked like a charm. Hope this post helps anyone with similar issues.