Downloading and updating GeoLite2 files???

So according to your page: https://www.revive-adserver.com/blog/maxminds-new-license-key-for-downloading-geolite2-files/

But when I follow the instructions there is no "license field" to be found:

License-Key-field.png

MaxMind-1.png?dl=0

MaxMind-2.png?dl=0

maxmind-3.png?dl=0

As you can see: the license key field is not there and I am running Revive Adserver v5.0.5. So what is wrong here and how can i fix it? 

Thank you!

Kind regards
AngryWarrior

16 minutes ago, Stephanie said:

Plugins are inside of the zip archive you downloaded to update, you can update manually but you should have updated plugins during the global adserver update.

Thanks Stephanie. 

Do maybe have an idea on how to do the manual update?

I did update to the latest version about two days ago, but I did have a issue during the update. I guess that is why the plugins didn't update automatically. 

Kind regards
AngryWarrior

Hi @andrewatfornax

I hope you don't mind asking you? 

But how can I update the plugins manually? Could you maybe please tell me how to do it this?

I do understand that I need to download the full zip package of Revive, but to/from where in the folder structure of the zip a and which folders should I use to update manually?

I am just asking you because I do not know anyone else here to ask and since you are one of the admins here I figure you might know this.. 

Thanks a bunch in advance.. ?

Kind regards
AngryWarrior

9 hours ago, andrewatfornax said:

Hi @AngryWarrior,

Instructions for manually upgrading your plugins, if they didn't get upgraded automatically, are here:

https://documentation.revive-adserver.com/display/DOCS/Plugins+Incorrectly+Upgraded

Thank you very much @andrewatfornax!  ?

I take a look at the link provided. I also created an a account a Maxmind.com and generated a API key. But there is no way of entering both the API license key and the user ID into the plugin's license field. 

So what am I doing wrong? 

Kind regards
AngryWarrior

• 4 weeks later...