MagicGeo plugin no longer working after upgrade

lunaraurora

Hello, i've upgraded to version 5.0.1 (with not few problems), now this plugin ( adserverplugins.com/magic-geo-macros) that i uses to show some flags geographically, no longer work, the images are broken (404). Also, under my banners inside the admin panel, i find this message: The cached delivery rules DO NOT AGREE with the delivery rules shown below
Please hit save changes to update the cached delivery rules
.. i know this is a bug that will be fixed, so my big concern now is the magic-geo-macros plugin which cause a big issue on my homepage. I spent almost a day with this errors, please someone can help me with this?

I found this in my logs:

Nov 14 01:41:05 +0000 OX-5dccb0b13333f [     info]  Sync: No update
                          on line 247 of /lib/RV/Sync.php
                          on line 45 of /www/admin/maintenance-updates-js.php
Nov 14 01:47:32 +0000 OX-5dccb2347e503 [  warning]  AP_MagicGeo->convert: include(/plugins//deliveryLimitations/Geo/data/res-iso3166.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
                             on line 113 of /lib/max/ErrorHandler.php
                             on line 105 of /plugins/deliveryAdRender/apMagicGeo/apMagicGeo.delivery.php
                             on line 64 of /plugins/deliveryAdRender/apMagicGeo/apMagicGeo.delivery.php
                             on line 15 of /plugins/deliveryAdRender/apMagicGeo/apMagicGeo.delivery.php
                             on line 702 of /lib/max/Delivery/common.php
                             on line 190 of /lib/max/Delivery/adRender.php
                             on line 34 of /www/admin/banner-htmlpreview.php
Nov 14 01:47:32 +0000 OX-5dccb2347e503 [  warning]  AP_MagicGeo->convert: include(): Failed opening '/plugins//deliveryLimitations/Geo/data/res-iso3166.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='/lib/pear:/lib:.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear')
                             on line 64 of /plugins/deliveryAdRender/apMagicGeo/apMagicGeo.delivery.php
                             on line 15 of /plugins/deliveryAdRender/apMagicGeo/apMagicGeo.delivery.php
                             on line 702 of /lib/max/Delivery/common.php
                             on line 190 of /lib/max/Delivery/adRender.php
                             on line 34 of /www/admin/banner-htmlpreview.php
Nov 14 01:48:15 +0000 OX-5dccb25f64e36 [  warning]  Smarty->display: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
                             on line 96 of /var/templates_compiled/%%26^260^26060475%%plugin-group-view.html.php
                             on line 1260 of /lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php
                             on line 1106 of /lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php
                             on line 196 of /lib/OA/Admin/Template.php
                             on line 315 of /www/admin/plugin-index.php&quot

Edited by lunaraurora

I contacted the plugin owners.. it seems a problem related to the plugin itself:

we are aware that this plugin stopped working with Revive Adserver v5.0.x. Since this is one of our free plugins, we have not given it as much priority as the plugins for our paying customers. However, we do expect to get around to fixing this in the near future, and at that time it will be announced on our blog.