Help with inline video ads VAST

pabowles

Hello,

I have a very specific use case for VAST ads and have signed up for the revive hosted edition. I need to show my own inventory of video ads using VAST on my membership website. It is wordpress based and using FV Player to show all the videos and their FV VAST plugin. I need a VAST url for this to work. My end goal is to be able to show the video ads pre roll, mid roll (every 10 minutes - they are 30 minute videos), and post roll. 

I have created a test campaign and banner with my inline video but am having a difficult time getting the proper VAST URL to provide for my FV Player to pull the ads in. Every test I do does not work and the console returns an error. I can't find much documentation on this and the best I can come up with is this for my VAST URL https://servedby.revive-adserver.net/fc.php?script=bannerTypeHtml:vastInlineBannerTypeHtml:vastInlineHtml&format=vast&nz=1&zones=pre-roll%3D2313 - however it does not work. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

• 1 year later...