Upgrading to 4.2.0 issues

I am trying to update my Revive to the new version, but I'm heving some issues.

1. I am folowing https://www.revive-adserver.com/support/upgrading/ instructions carefully.
2. Sistem asked a new php version... done to 7
3. The 4.2 wizard asked me for login, and then gave me the error bellow:

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Unable to set current step. Unknown step: login in /home/storage/b/87/ad/manualdoturista/public_html/revive-adserver/lib/OX/Admin/UI/Wizard.php:138 Stack trace: #0 /home/storage/b/87/ad/manualdoturista/public_html/revive-adserver/lib/OX/Admin/UI/Wizard.php(83): OX_Admin_UI_Wizard->setCurrentStep('login') #1 /home/storage/b/87/ad/manualdoturista/public_html/revive-adserver/lib/OX/Admin/UI/Install/Wizard.php(31): OX_Admin_UI_Wizard->__construct('install', Array, Object(OX_Admin_UI_SessionStorage)) #2 /home/storage/b/87/ad/manualdoturista/public_html/revive-adserver/lib/OX/Admin/UI/Install/InstallController.php(300): OX_Admin_UI_Install_Wizard->__construct(Object(OX_Admin_UI_Install_InstallStatus), 'login') #3 /home/storage/b/87/ad/manualdoturista/public_html/revive-adserver/lib/OX/Admin/UI/Controller/BaseController.php(94): OX_Admin_UI_Install_InstallController->loginAction() #4 /home/storage/b/87/ad/manualdoturista/public_html/revive-adserver/lib/OX/Admin/UI/Controller/BaseController.php(82 in /home/storage/b/87/ad/manualdoturista/public_html/revive-adserver/lib/OX/Admin/UI/Wizard.php on line 138

4. I tried to acsess old revive, and had other error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'new' (T_NEW) in /home/storage/b/87/ad/manualdoturista/public_html/adserver/lib/wact/db/db.inc.php on line 68

5. The PHP 7 uses type=mysqli and PHP 5.6 uses mysql, so I back to PHP 5.6 and the Revive old install ran again, but the new aks me for PHP 7 again.

Well... I don't know what to do. Could you hel me, please?

9 hours ago, andrewatfornax said:

That sort of looks like a timeout issue, that you started the upgrade under PHP 5.6, and then took a while to install PHP 7, and then came back to the upgrade.

Did you try the upgrade from the beginning after installing PHP 7?

Noap... I did not... I will try this. Tell you soon...

Thanks a lot.