Master Slave Configuration

Hello All, 

I hope you are doing great.
I have a strange query. I have multiple server located in different places serving a single video on demand website (which streams the videos locally - not from internet).
What I want to know is, is there a Master/Slave server configuration.

Explanation: I have a master revive installed on the cloud. I set my campaign on the cloud and when my remote servers get the campaigns from the master server when they get internet. (lets forget the video files for a moment) My distant/remote servers will have Revive installed and will serve the ads locally and store the stats locally. But when those servers get internet, they sync their stats to the server I have on the cloud. 

Any possibility on that ? OR can anyone propose some other solution?

Regards,

• 3 months later...

@kanuns, this is totally possible.

If you set up MySQL replication you can replicate your set up whenever MySQL slaves will be able to connect to master.
If you know IP addresses of your remote servers then you can run maintenance-distributed to pull statistics to master server.

With this scheme you will have all the stats on the master server. To have all the rest of the stuff synchronized you will have to write a few scripts that will put graphic assets to your remote servers.