"Revive Adserver was called via the command line, but had no host as a parameter."

I get that "Revive Adserver was called via the command line, but had no host as a parameter."   -error message to my email everytime after cronjob. I have set cronjob using cpanel and my command line are 

/usr/bin/php -q /home/serverusername/public_html/adserver/scripts/maintenance/maintenance.php www.domainwhereserverrun.com. If I understand documentation right this should work, but still I get errors? What should I do?

13 minutes ago, andrewatfornax said:

Not sure what the -q option for PHP is there - might be affecting things?

https://documentation.revive-adserver.com/display/DOCS/Running+Maintenance

I just tested, it only change to email somehow. 

Now error message is "

Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Revive Adserver was called via the command line, but had no host as a
parameter." And command was 
/usr/bin/php /home/serverusername/public_html/adserver/scripts/maintenance/maintenance.php www.domainwhereserverrun.com

One stupid question: Does that missing host refer to server and domain where adserver runing or host where ads are showed? But I tested that too, no effect. 

Not a stupid question at all. The host name you pass in needs to be the one that the Revive Adserver system is running on - not where the ads are displayed. (Revive Adserver can show ads on any website; the place the ads are shown doesn't really matter.)

The way you are calling scheduled maintenance looks good, now, so I am somewhat at a loss as to why this doesn't work.

Possibly a missing extension from PHP that handles command line parameters? I am really not sure.. I have never seen this before.

Nothing extra in the web or PHP logs that might help?