Interstitial Pre-roll Ads in Mobile Apps

enan.lim

There are so many plug ins on the revive adserver mod website that I can buy. I want to know which plug ins would meet below requirements

1. Display Pre-roll ads on mobile clients and web (preview web)

2. Can redirect user to advertiser url

3. ONLY Direct Sale ads (No need for Ad Network)

4. Can create campaigns and monitor Click-through rates, conversion rates from Admin

===

Q1: Is there an existing app that have implemented Revive pre-roll ads? I want to see how it was implemented.

Q2: Does the pre-roll ad shown like how Admob is showing interstitial Ads or is it like facebook videos where the ad is inline with the video?

Q3: Do I need to be concerned whether my app video library can play ad format that the plug in can support?

Q4: The Contact info of Revive on their site does not show. How to contact them? I want to talk to someone from Revive.

9 hours ago, enan.lim said:

Q4: The Contact info of Revive on their site does not show. How to contact them? I want to talk to someone from Revive.

And just to be totally clear - if you want to talk to someone from Revive Adserver,  then you will find us here.

But as Ian said above, I think the "revive adserver mod website" you are talking about above is a 3rd party, and nothing to do with the core product and team.