Revive Adserver free not plugins?

Korona

If that's something you need, then yes - Revive Adserver does not support a self-service approach for external advertisers. 

However, please be cautious - I have seen a number of users complain about plugins that they have bought - buying plugins from an external supplier can be a great experience, or possibly a terrible one. Please do make sure you deal with someone reputable.

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2018 at 6:36 AM, andrewatfornax said:

If that's something you need, then yes - Revive Adserver does not support a self-service approach for external advertisers. 

However, please be cautious - I have seen a number of users complain about plugins that they have bought - buying plugins from an external supplier can be a great experience, or possibly a terrible one. Please do make sure you deal with someone reputable.

Sorry for very delay reply but what i understand is i have to make my own home page / Front page for Publisher and Advertiser  like using WP or any other website or i must plugin from here for making publisher and advertiser column

The core Revive Adserver project is completely free and open source - we do not sell any plugins "here" on any of the official Revive Adserver websites.

I'm not 100% clear what you want to do - in your first post, you simply asked if you should buy some plugins for "sign-up / login / advertiser / publisher feature", and I assumed that you meant you wanted a "self-service" approach, where people could sign up and buy/sell advertising space. 

If that's correct, then yes, you either need to make that yourself, or obtain (buy or otherwise) a plugin from somewhere else to do this. "Self-service" is not a feature of the core, free, Revive Adserver project.

HTH.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

Yes, revive adserver is a free openx adserver. they do not provide any plugins. This is a good adserver but comes with only little feature so, if you want to work an additional things like (making Sign up /  Login / Advertiser / Publisher / feature adding to your website) you need addtional plugins to get these features.

Here, I suggest reviveadservermod they provide Plugins for Revive Adserver to boost your Revive Adserver performance.

Thanks!