Delivery Rules - how Delivery Rules Site - Source works?

• 5 months later...

Unfortunately the "source" delivery rule is not working (at least in current Revive version 4.1.2). Unlike free Variables I define myself like "section=test", the selection via "source" is not working properly.

When my (only) delivery rule is:

OIsfSbM.png

And my invocation code leads (for example javascript) to spcjs.php?id=1&source=test&target=_blank it will never be displayed. When I choose "is different from" it will be always displayed, no matter if I pass "source=test" or not.

This seems to be a bug, since custom parameters like I wrote above "section=test" is working fine. However, I don't know how to pass them in local mode, which I am using to prevent ad blockers.

7 hours ago, andrewatfornax said:

Does the banner have any other rules in place? Are there any other banners linked to the zone?

The bannner has no other rules and it is indeed linked to the zone. Indeed I added two similar banners to the zone and only one is referring to the "source" parameter. Any other self-set parameter like "section" is working fine, but targeting to "source" is not.