404 error after new installation

I'm running Revive on Ubuntu 16.04 and after the installation, when I visit my domain (which I have set A record for) I get 404 error below. I'm almost certain it is an issue with apache handling the domain, because when I visit the IP address revive loads fine. I looked for htaccess files and couldn't find any in /var/www/html or surrounding folders.  Could someone please help me fix this? It's been a while since I dived into apache configurations and this is my first time installing Revive.  Thanks in advance!

Not Found

The requested URL /adserver/www/admin/index.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at reach.ajazu.com Port 80

I figured this out.

For anyone who stumbles on the same issue, I had followed a tutorial that said to make a revive.conf file in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ and to set the Document Root to /var/www/html/adserver which was incorrect. I removed "adserver" from the path and restarted apache, then all was well.

That tutorial was for an older version of Revive, so I'm assuming the newest version must auto create the needed apache config files so that this step wasn't needed. 

Glad you got it fixed, but for clarity, no, Revive Adserver doesn't automatically generate Apache configuration files - it's up to the admin to configure Apache (or other web server) they way they want it to be configured, and to ensure that the path to Revive Adserver works - be that by setting the root of the website to the root of Revive Adserver, or by having Revive Adserver as a sub-directory of the root website. Revive Adserver doesn't care which way - it's up to you how you want it.