Unable to upgrade from Revive 3.2.4 to 4.1.1

Matteo

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade Revive 3.2.4 to 4.1.1, every step of the upgrade procedure was fine until the last step where I have to write the absolute path of the old Revive adserver. I'm sure that the absolute path I've inserted is correct.

Only if I insert the relative path of the previous installation in the box the upgrade procedure goes on, but I receive an error with every plugin. I've tried to manually install the plugins as described here https://documentation.revive-adserver.com/display/DOCS/Plugins+Incorrectly+Upgraded but my Revive 4.1.1 does not works properly, I have no campaign loaded so I've switched back to the previous version of Revive 3.2.4. Any help?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Matteo,

I would double check the full path to your previous installation, and make sure that (if you happen to have moved the old installation to a new location, so that you can put the new installation where the old one used to be) the correct permissions are granted to allow the webserver to read the old installation's files.