White Page After Upgrade to PHP 7.0

FvLW

Hello,

we are running Revive ad server 3.2.4 with php 5.6.30-0+deb8u1 for a couple of month without any problems or issues.

Today our hoster upgraded to php 7.0.22-1~dotdeb+8.1
The ad server is still delivering the banners but I'm not able to logon to the web interface (http error 500)

The apache log show an errors as follows:

[Thu Aug 10 08:07:48.628043 2017] [:error] [pid 27690] [client 87.158.213.252:63686] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method MDB2_Error::setFetchMode() in /var/customers/webs/mgfvlw/revive/lib/pear/DB/QueryTool/Query.php:299\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/customers/webs/mgfvlw/revive/lib/pear/DB/QueryTool/Query.php(273): DB_QueryTool_Query->connect(Object(MDB2_Error), Array)\n#1 /var/customers/webs/mgfvlw/revive/lib/pear/DB/QueryTool/EasyJoin.php(71): DB_QueryTool_Query->__construct(Object(MDB2_Error), Array)\n#2 /var/customers/webs/mgfvlw/revive/lib/pear/DB/QueryTool.php(57): DB_QueryTool_EasyJoin->__construct(Object(MDB2_Error), Array)\n#3 /var/customers/webs/mgfvlw/revive/lib/max/Dal/Common.php(157): DB_QueryTool->__construct(Object(MDB2_Error))\n#4 /var/customers/webs/mgfvlw/revive/lib/max/Dal/Common.php(77): MAX_Dal_Common->_getQueryTool(Object(MDB2_Error))\n#5 /var/customers/webs/mgfvlw/revive/www/admin/lib-sessions.inc.php(182): MAX_Dal_Common->__construct()\n#6 /var/customers/webs/mgfvlw/revive/www/admin/lib-sessions.inc.php(224): phpAds_SessionDataStore()\n#7 /var/customers/webs/mgfvlw/revive/lib/OA in /var/customers/webs/mgfvlw/revive/lib/pear/DB/QueryTool/Query.php on line 299, referer: https://werbung.waffen-online.de/www/admin/index.php

MDB2 is not installed, neither with PHP 5.6 nor with PHP 7.0

The configuration file has been changed to mysqli:

[database]
type=mysqli

Any ideas and hints are welcome!

Michael

Edited by FvLW

Additional finding:

• the banners will ony be deliverd with the mysql driver
  • after changing to the msqli driver no banners will be delviered

The debug file shows the following error with the driver mysqli:

Aug 10 10:29:16 +0000 OX-598c357c648e0 [  warning]  require_once(/var/customers/webs/mgfvlw/revive/lib/OA/DB/Charset/mysqli.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Edited by FvLW

OK, the above file has been downloaded from github and added to the installation.

Now its a kind of open_basedir error:
Aug 10 10:48:16 +0000 OX-598c39f0566a6 [  warning]  is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/share/php/MDB2/Driver/Extended/mysqli.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/customers/webs/mgfvlw/revive:/tmp:/var/lib/php/sessions)

I forwarded this to my hoster

The webserver displays the follwing two error messages:

Error:
mysql   =>   Either the mysql or the pgsql extension must be loaded
badPhpConfiguration   =>   Your current PHP configuration does not meet requirements of Revive Adserver. To resolve the problems, please modify settings in your 'php.ini' file.

I wonder why the first message claims about the missing mysql extension as revive suggests to change to mysqli.
Is there any other place where I have to switch the module beside the config file?

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...