what is don't have a "website"

So in one case I am displaying ads, but they are not on a 'website' (they are in fact, to an app on a phone). Does it really matter under 'create new website' what the value is in the 'website url' field? Specifically does revive need a value there to generate stats or tie/link it to something?

It seemed to me that in async.js the line

g.loc = d.location.href;
was used to pass up a parameter of "&loc=" to the asyncspc.php which I figured was used as some sort of key to link to the website url there to generate the counts. I went with that code assumption and it seemed to be ok. Sounds like it may not have been needed. thank you.

On 6/23/2017 at 0:12 AM, netvillage said:

It seemed to me that in async.js the line

g.loc = d.location.href;
was used to pass up a parameter of "&loc=" to the asyncspc.php which I figured was used as some sort of key to link to the website url there to generate the counts. I went with that code assumption and it seemed to be ok. Sounds like it may not have been needed. thank you.

That's probably just part of figuring out if the delivery has to be over HTTP or HTTPS. 

It doesn't actually matter where the tag is put with regards to which website / URL. It will work anywhere.

On 6/23/2017 at 7:07 AM, netvillage said:

It's the 'zone id" that is the key isn't it? The zoneid is unique across all sites?

Yes, the zone ID is unique across all websites.