Manually Change data-revive-id in DB

Hello,

I have revive version 3.2.5 running on one server and 4.0.1 on another server.   The reason is that I am running an older version of PHP on the server running 3.2.5 and don't want to break things by upgrading to a version of PHP supported by 4.0.1.

As a work around, I want to just replace our invocation tags as follows:

ORIGINAL TAG ON "SERVEROLD"

<ins data-revive-zoneid="5" data-revive-id="8351b7c2e97a6c66b1382241945d20f0"></ins>

<script async src="//serverold.com/www/delivery/asyncjs.php"></script>

NEW TAG ON "SERVERNEW"

<ins data-revive-zoneid="5" data-revive-id="d77d030158ef3b39e6ed6db0cf1a2192"></ins>
<script async src="//servernew.com/www/delivery/asyncjs.php"></script>

CHANGE TO:

<ins data-revive-zoneid="5" data-revive-id="8351b7c2e97a6c66b1382241945d20f0"></ins>
<script async src="//servernew.com/www/delivery/asyncjs.php"></script>

The reason I want to do this is so I can just change the DNS entry for the ad server and not change the tags, which requires a lot of unnecessary work.

Can you please tell me where I can edit the MySQL DB to change these data-revive-ids so I can get them to match?

THANKS!

Hi Matteo,

Thanks!

This is because the attribute  "data-revive-zoneid"  is the attribute that drives the delivery and because "data-revive-id" is unused by revive?

I understand that "data-revive-zoneid"is the key attribute from your message; but what does "data-revive-id" do, since it is not used by revive for delivery?