How can I create modern template for Revive Adserver?

Oktam

Hi to all!

I have some questions. So how I can create new and modern template such as adsense or others (This only sample)?

That i want to create modern and amazing template with users, advertisers or publishers.

This template normally but now i need another theme.

I need instruction, and how can i find and do it? Please help me!

Thanks to all for answers!

Hi @Oktam,

One of the things that is on my wish list for Revive Adserver is to completely re-make the UI. It could definitely do with it!

Due to the evolution of Revive Adserver of the years, however, one of the challenges that faces such a project is the fact there are at least two or three different PHP framework components in place that generate the HTML of the UI, and many of the UI elements are not well formed by modern standards. This makes customising the UI in its current state difficult, and in many cases, impossible, without modifying the underlying code.

I would suggest that the safest way to customising the look and feel of the UI is to modify it by adding to the CSS, so that it's backwards compatible - but the changes will be difficult, and what you can do will be limited. 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...