GeoTargeting showing statistic not for all banners

aki

Hi everyone, 

Firstfull sorry for my english

I have problem with statistics by countries, some banners have statistics, but some do not. Installed plugin is geoTargeting oxMaxMindGeoIP.

In some banners there are country names with stats, but in some there are not even name of countries.

Revive Adserver was installed before me, by another developer, so I do not know how it works and how to fix problem.

looking for your help.

Thank you in advance.

Actually I dont know exactly what plugin logs statistics by country, also I have 3rdPartyServers plugin. Tables are 'rv_data_bkt_country_c',  'rv_data_bkt_country_m'.   How can update revive adserver and plugins without loosing statistics ? can you give instructions please ?  

Apologies, @aki , looks like these tables come from the openXDeliveryLogCountry plugin, which is in our plugin repository, but not built and distributed with Revive Adserver.

I will need to check in with the team to try and understand why we have the plugin in our code base, but it's not built and released with the main code.