DigitalWebUser Posted November 21, 2016 Report Share Posted November 21, 2016 Hi, I recently migrated our Revive install to a new server, this move went ok and I updated various folder permissions that the debug.log file asked me to. The ads themselves appear ok on the site the problem is when you click on one of them expecting to be redirected to the url. This is the link that you click on: http://example.com/revive-adserver/www/delivery/ck.php?oaparams=2__bannerid=216__zoneid=4__cb=9214d21776__oadest=https%3A%2F%2Fchervo.com%2FEN%2F Which opens in a new tab: http://www.example.com/revive-adserver/www/delivery/https%3A%2F%2Fchervo.com%2FEN%2F and gives me a 404. I tried setting up a dev site on the same server and the links work ok from that one but not from my live site - clearly a bit of a problem! I'm using version 3.1.0, if you could suggest anything I can check to fix the problem that would be great. Thanks, Andrew Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.