Install Check Help

Hi, I am doing a fresh new install of Revive Adserver 4.0 and I got permission errors during the system check. I made the correction to the folder permissions and clicked Start Over, Agree, and then I get the same permission errors as before even though I have made the permission changes. Do I need to reset the System Check somehow?

Thanks in advance

Tom

I am also getting an error that the php extension mysql is not loaded. I have edited my php.ini file to include the line extension=mysql.so I have also tried using the full path to the mysql.so file and I'm still getting the error that mysql is not loaded during the system check. I hate to bring you down this rabbit hole but if you have any suggestions I'm all ears. (rabbit pun intended :)

Tom

I'm still stumped with the permissions issue. When the System Check states that the "directory is NOT writeable" what user is it using to attempt to perform this check? I have chown'd the whole directory tree to apache and every file and directory is 777 and I'm still getting the error. If I knew what user Revive was using it would help me troubleshoot this.