Jump to content

Ads cease to display after roughly 8 hrs of use. Consistent errors in Apache server log


Recommended Posts

I have now re-installed (twice the latest stable release and once the newest release candidate) and after several hrs of operation I am greeted with no visible banners and I am now getting these errors again using the release candidate.

this is from my Apache error log.:

PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/tabletserver/revive2/www/delivery/../../lib/OA/Dal/Delivery/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/tabletserver/revive2/www/delivery/asyncspc.php on line 1981, referer: http://tablets.yourfreewordpress.com/?p=162158
PHP Stack trace:, referer: http://tabletserver.com:8080/wordpress/?p=2386 
PHP   1. {main}() /var/www/tabletserver/revive2/www/delivery/asyncspc.php:0, referer: http://tabletserver.com:8080/wordpress/?p=2386
PHP   2. MAX_adSelect() /var/www/tabletserver/revive2/www/delivery/asyncspc.php:4330, referer: http://tabletserver.com:8080/wordpress/?p=2386
PHP   3. _adSelectZone() /var/www/tabletserver/revive2/www/delivery/asyncspc.php:3665, referer: http://tabletserver.com:8080/wordpress/?p=2386
PHP   4. MAX_cacheGetZoneInfo() /var/www/tabletserver/revive2/www/delivery/asyncspc.php:3819, referer: http://tabletserver.com:8080/wordpress/?p=2386
PHP   5. MAX_Dal_Delivery_Include() /var/www/tabletserver/revive2/www/delivery/asyncspc.php:2967, referer: http://tabletserver.com:8080/wordpress/?p=2386


These are exactly the same errors I got after the first 2 installs. Once this starts it is virtually impossible to return the ad delivery to functional again.

There are no apparent errors in the debug log other than some table errors during install which I presume to be because it was trying to delete tables in an empty database and lets face it, it ran flawlessly for about 8 hrs afterwards.

I am clueless here, so any help is appreciated..



Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have checked all the requirements and I don't see anything missing. In fact the Virtual Machine that this site runs on is identical to the one I run several other servers off of with an older version (3.2.2) of Revive and I have no issues with that one at all and yes I tried that older version on my site/server here and it has the same issues. I am thinking that perhaps the fact that the server is running on a tablet, yes, I said a tablet, that perhaps files are getting corrupted somehow. However the WordPress install on the web site has no issues at all. 

PHP is v5.6.24

MySQL is v5.5.2

System is Linux Debian 8.6

Apache is 2.2.10

I have all the required extensions per the requirements listed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So as I said I do not give up easily, so I installed the Revive Software onto a VM that is identical to the one I have been running on my Tablet and also identical to what my "no problem" servers are running on a Dell PC The results were similar. After roughly 23 hrs of operation I began to see errors in the Apache log and sure enough I was eventually greeted with no banners. The ONLY difference I can see is that I setup scheduled maintenance on both the tablet and the laptop, on my Dell PC server I am simply using the default Automatic maintenance. At this point I have decided to give up for now, unless someone has a brilliant insight.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...