Problem installing Revive Adserver v3.2.4

I got an error when install 3.2.4 at database creatiton step. The error message is:

MDB2 Error: connect failed 
connect: [Error message: No such file or directory] [Native code: 2002] [Native message: No such file or directory] 
Installation failed to create the database revive_adserver_3

Please tell me how to fix it.

There are 2 ways to approach this:

• Before the start of the installation wizard, make sure you have already created a database, and a database user with password and with "all privilege" to that database. During the installation wizard, enter the database name and user credentials, and the installation will just just that database.
  • During the installation wizard, enter the name of a database that should be created as new, and the username and password of a MySQL user with sufficient privileges to create a new database.

Personally I prefer the first method, because it makes it easier to spot problems.

During the Installation of 3.2.4 I now get a similar error message:

connect: [Error message: Access denied for user 'revive_adserver'@'localhost' (using password: YES)] [Native code: 1045] [Native message: Access denied for user 'revive_adserver'@'localhost' (using password: YES)]

The problem with database type is solved.

What can I do to solve this problem!

Edited by Wingman
My problem ist solved. For the DB user is not allowed to have special chars in the password.

On ‎27‎.‎07‎.‎2016 at 11:37 AM, Wingman said:

During the Installation of 3.2.4 I now get a similar error message:

connect: [Error message: Access denied for user 'revive_adserver'@'localhost' (using password: YES)] [Native code: 1045] [Native message: Access denied for user 'revive_adserver'@'localhost' (using password: YES)]

The problem with database type is solved.

What can I do to solve this problem!

My problem ist solved. For the DB user is not allowed to have special chars in the password.