zone invocation restrict to campaign or client

Hi, 

No this feature is not available. 

If you don't want to use zone for tracking information then there is solution available. This solution only useful when you serve ads on your own website. In Javascript Invocation tag, instead of "document.write ("?zoneid=24");" change as " document.write ("?campaignid=13");". you can specify the campaign id and it will display ads from this campaign id. By using this code only advertiser statistics reports will be shown.

Thanks.

Hi Erik, 

I also explained yes that possible by using  like this in invocation code document.write ("?campaignid=13"). 

I mentioned When you use campaign id like this,  zone statistics reports will not generate, impressions and clicks will store with bannerid only and Zone id will be store as '0'. So nothing wrong in the post above i described.  

Thanks for all hints.
Sorry Erik but unfortunately Dave got my issiu. More or less I need a (pre-)filter applied on zones to select just banners with to a certain campaign or client. I know I could accomplish that by filters on banners too, but then every banner assigned to this zone that i dont want to show up needs some restrictions like: 
only show if  (Site variable) campaignid ist not set.

Or is there some other/better solution?

Hi, 

If we pass the value in invocation tag document.write ("?zoneid=5&campaignid=22"); and it will generate and call the adserver like you mentioned https://revive.myserver.net/www/delivery/ajs.php?zoneid=5&campaignid=22. But it wont target both zoneid and campaignid means it wont fetch ads linked this zone and campaign, instead of this fetch only the ads from campaignid, delivery script will not consider zoneid passed. In this case zone id will treat as '0' for logging details for impressions, clicks. This only i was explained in above. 

Only you have to pass the value in invocation tag and target using "Site - Variable" option. No solution to target both zone and campaignid other than this. 

By doing customization on script level then it possible, but its not recommended to change on core file because it will affect while upgrading revive adserver to latest version.

Thanks.