• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The subject is from April and the last answer is from October, so I dare to ask again about this topic.

Are there any future plans to implement AMP support? Even if it is very long term.
Our projects have high AMP traffic and we need our Revive advertising.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your great work!!

Edited by Carlos

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2016 at 8:25 PM, Carlos said:

The subject is from April and the last answer is from October, so I dare to ask again about this topic.

Are there any future plans to implement AMP support? Even if it is very long term.
Our projects have high AMP traffic and we need our Revive advertising.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your great work!!

Hi @Carlos,

No, no change (yet) in plans to implement AMP support. However, I have been hard at work with the core team on some ideas for how we can expand the amount of work done on Revive Adserver, so that we can look at growing the roadmap of features. Hold tight! Hopefully we can get some news out on this soon...

• 1 month later...

Hi @superpardo, @miamiman, @Carlos & @Yon,

Although there's not yet been any movement on AMP support, as I mentioned above, we've been hard at work on an idea that will let us expand our development capabilities, and add more features to the roadmap.

As of now, Revive Adserver is on Patreon, which will let you support our development efforts (and even, eventually, direct the features that the team works on). If you'd like to help us do more, possibly including adding AMP support, then please visit our Patreon page and sign up as a patron! 

Thanks!