Jump to content
skylabz0rz

Adserver Stopped Logging Statistics

Recommended Posts

Hello Revive Adserver Community,

I am trying to figure out why my community edition of the revive adserver stopped logging the statistics for the banners. 

Here is what I have found out thus far. 

The Cron job is running without any errors being entered into /var/logs/cron. If I manually run the maintenance.php script, I get an output of  #!/usr/bin/php -q (not sure what that means).

Looking in the debug log, I found that the script for maintenance is running, but this line was odd: - Updating the data_summary_ad_hourly table for data after 2016-03-20 15:00:00 UTC. Ironically, that's the day the statistics stopped.

I did check into the database and found I had to repair data_bkt_m and thus I did that via phpmyadmin.

I am at a stumbling block as I can't seem to figure out why it wont' log any statistics. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick update to this, as I am trying to figure an answer on my own. 

Per the documentation,

I ran the mysql command SELECT * FROM rv_data_bkt_m; and it returned the data as it suggested in the documentation. The last interval start was for today's date. So that means the logging is working, I think.

Then, I went to check on the maintenance script. The log, as per the documentation, indicated the script last ran on March the 20th. I had the setting checked to run the script. 

I verified the script was in the right directory, as it was. I tried to manually run the script by opening the maintenance.php file, however, it didn't load anything. I set the script to run via cron now, however I am not seeing any stats come in. I set the scrip to run per minute.

Any insight? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just wanted to post an update to this as I have solved it.

The problem was a correct database. I used phpmyadmin to check all of the Revive tables. Turns out the tables rv_data_bkt_r and rv_data_summary_ad_hourly were corrupt. I simply checked those tables and repaired them. All of the stats returned as they should, and it even corrected the missing data from the previous days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...