Banner not show help fix

Hi @Yuttakarn,

The link you posted where the error can be seen does not work, so, there's little we can do to help.

I would also recommend that you read up on forum etiquette - it is generally considered to be impolite to repeatedly ask for help. Erik has kindly pointed to a page of suggested, common problems, but you haven't come back to the community with any additional information that would help anyone figure out the issue.

Hi @Yuttakarn,

The link you posted where the error can be seen does not work, so, there's little we can do to help.

I would also recommend that you read up on forum etiquette - it is generally considered to be impolite to repeatedly ask for help. Erik has kindly pointed to a page of suggested, common problems, but you haven't come back to the community with any additional information that would help anyone figure out the issue.

i'm sorry 

but i don't how to fix

Hi yuttakarn,

We just noticed your issue and well we can help you on that to sort out.

You can reach me on Skype or through email for further discussion,
Skype name : djaxadserver
Email : [email protected]

Regards
Arun

Edited by Erik Geurts
removed misleading company name (they are not affiliated with the Revive Adserver open source project

Hi @Yuttakarn,

I've had a look at your page at 192.185.62.148/error.html again, and for whatever reason, I can see something there now.

Interestingly, in that page's HTML source, I can see that you have an <ins> tag of:

<ins data-revive-zoneid="1" data-revive-id="109667daaa24962d89f6d4716de3a572"></ins>

However, when I look at the async.js file that is asynchronously loaded after this tag, the ID appears to be:

f58dc13e7cadc4cc6fd01a33bb837915

I would have expected those to match - quickly doing up a test async tag in my local 3.2.4 installation, and I do see the tags the same.

Have you modified the async tag at all - or perhaps created the tag initially, and then re-installed Revive Adserver, and not re-generated your tags?

Hi @Yuttakarn,

I've had a look at your page at 192.185.62.148/error.html again, and for whatever reason, I can see something there now.

Interestingly, in that page's HTML source, I can see that you have an <ins> tag of:

<ins data-revive-zoneid="1" data-revive-id="109667daaa24962d89f6d4716de3a572"></ins>

However, when I look at the async.js file that is asynchronously loaded after this tag, the ID appears to be:

f58dc13e7cadc4cc6fd01a33bb837915

I would have expected those to match - quickly doing up a test async tag in my local 3.2.4 installation, and I do see the tags the same.

Have you modified the async tag at all - or perhaps created the tag initially, and then re-installed Revive Adserver, and not re-generated your tags?

Thank i create adserver news website on http://www.99progame.com/game-ads/

and i put code in file html   http://www.99progame.com/game-ads.html

<!--/*
  * Revive Adserver Asynchronous JS Tag
  * - Generated with Revive Adserver v3.2.4
  */-->

<ins data-revive-zoneid="1" data-revive-id="070b566327c396d13f504f80c12cdfd1"></ins>
<script async src="//www.99progame.com/game-ads/www/delivery/asyncjs.php"></script>

but banner not display  T_T 

Hi yuttakarn,

We just noticed your issue and well we can help you on that to sort out.

You can reach me on Skype or through email for further discussion,
Skype name : djaxadserver
Email : [email protected]

Regards
Arun

Ok Thank  name skype : Nicezone_s Thai

Edited by Yuttakarn